What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop re-sizing automation issues

ConnorPS

Hey,

My colleague sent me over a saved action that he uses to re-size logos into 16 different sizes.

The automation works correctly for him, and when looking at the steps seems accurate;

1574699484619.png

This step for example should be re-sizing the logo to 75px x 75px, but does not seem to work. The logo resizes and saves etc as expected, but the final output gives me much smaller logos that are not the correct size (e.g 75x75 in this example).

Any idea what may cause this and how I can fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Dormeur74

Power User
It is possible that your "unit" preferences are not the same as the authors's ones, for instance. That's the reason why I prefer "scripts" to "actions". In a script, you can change the user's default unit and restore them at the end of process. If you give us the .ATN file, you will receive the .JSX brother.

ConnorPS

Resolved - thanks to Dormeur for making a great new script that does exactly what was needed!!