What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request (colour change)

Stickshift69

Hey guys,

I've tried messing with this picture for a while now, but I guess Photoshop just isn't my thing. Could you guys please photoshop this for me:

Teknotik VSM EM1.jpg

Can you guys please change the colour of the car to white, and the rims to green?

Thanks

Please be advised that this is a Photoshop discussion and help forum not a free image manipulation site. That does not mean that no one will want to do this for you. Just please be respectful of the time and the work that might be done.

Thank you,
Forum Moderator

this is the second time you have requested color change of the same model car. Just curious what you do with these images.

here it is with green tires, but making a black hood white is very difficult, especially with that dirt on there, so i didn't really want to do that
psg help car 3 no sfx.jpg

here's this one just for fun
psg help car 3.jpg

Please be advised that this is a Photoshop discussion and help forum not a free image manipulation site. That does not mean that no one will want to do this for you. Just please be respectful of the time and the work that might be done. Thank you, Forum Moderator
My apologies, wasn't intending on taking advantage of people's kindness on here. I was just really frustrated and just wanted to see the final product.

this is the second time you have requested color change of the same model car. Just curious what you do with these images.
Haha, no real reason at all. I just like seeing cars I like in different paint schemes. And thanks for all the pics people! Here was my go at it:
gpwem1.png

Does anyone know how to make the whole front bumper white? It kinda fades to silver on the left front corner.

Last edited:
*Apologies, just noticed how old thread is, I really fancied photoshopping a random car.*

Hiya, I had a quick go and then a little bitta fun. :)

nJ2AbrR.jpg

IGMp2yH.jpg

l0VckM1.jpg

BFlUpRD.jpg

And Red for the laugh :D
ow24d1e.jpg

*Apologies, just noticed how old thread is, I really fancied photoshopping a random car.*

Last edited:

Hiya, I had a quick go and then a little bitta fun. :)

And Red for the laugh :D

Hi samc36
Your version of the white car is a very good job, the best post so far, and the red one looks awesomely aggressive, but really cool.
Don't worry about this old thread, it happens to all of us now and then.

Back