What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Request- realistic handwriting

Status
Not open for further replies.

iggypop

Hi, I'd like to make a request to edit this photo please! Could someone please replace the written words on the sheet of paper with "John F Kennedy" ? I need it to be done to look as realistic as possible...as if it were written in pencil or marker in real life. Please anyone who can help, I'd adore you!

Thanks!!

Attachments

• Realjock123 copy.jpg
    Realjock123 copy.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 4
Get your phone and redo it yourself, why JFK though?

I'm trying to put together a slideshow presentation that I need this photo for. I can't get the same person for another picture so I need it to be edited. I'd really appreciate it!

The image belongs to the person who originally posted this in the forum as an edit request.

Sorry for the inconvenience but it's against principle for anyone among us to edit it for someone else's use.

Since your intention is to use it in a slideshow presentation you're preparing, there are free stock images available at stock photo sites in the net.

Find one, post it here and probably someone will be comfortable to work with it......

Please don't select an image with copyright watermarks......

Slide show or verification.............which is it?

I am the person who originally posted it. I had just forgotten that I had an account on here so I made a new one (jocknfit)...

I'll merge jocknfit's posts to yours so this thread will be authored by you.

Please visit your thread from time to time and don't forget to acknowledge help extended to you.

And please remember the details of this member account.

I am the person who originally posted it. I had just forgotten that I had an account on here so I made a new one (jocknfit)...

So why flame the site with the same request, i deleted several new threads by you yesterday, and i pm'd you (you didn't reply)?

Just popped on here at the end of my day, and I run into troll request after troll request... Just for the regulars/long-term users here, we are all getting schooled by "newbies," asking for simple edits for free. And we're making it nearly impossible for the freelancers to get any jobs by doing it. $.02

In all honesty, if we don't do a freebie here and there, now and then, I doubt whether these types of users would even use freelance to pay even $5.00 for such a trivial request.

What peeves me is these users get a thing or 2 and wouldn't even say thanks. neither in a different thread here nor even in a similar request thread I discovered at another site.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back