What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop request

Sarim Siddique

Please i have tried to do this myself for like hours and failed miserably please i would love the guy who would do me a solid and make this pic right for me...View attachment 17631

PLease remove the fan over my head and the lamp near my face and that shirt.... And put a good background in the back.... Or just shift the photo to a different background..

Attachments

• Image2468.jpg
    Image2468.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 6
Dude no offence but if you post pictures that look like they were taken on a mobile phone from 1995 do you really expect a good outcome.

The only reason Mandas looks like it does is because your original background is very bad quality so it was not as noticeable.

If you had spent hours on this how hard would it really be to use the clone tool and clone over the objects shouldnt take anymore than 2 mins.

Changing the background will just make your image look even worse than it already is.

Wow thnx guys for telling me how i should get a better camera (i really had no idea) -___- Btw i didnt ask you to do it for any personal reasons but for my school book...

I take it you didn't like my effort, that took time and effort:cry:

The way of the world, bubba:)

Clients always admire the most mediocre variant, but never even consider the one you are proud of, which took bags of your time, efforts and skills:)

Comes with the job, I guess...

Last edited:

Back