What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Saves PDF differently as shown?

ElizabethM

Whoa, new layout Photoshop Gurus! How long have I not been here? Haha love it, so fancy. :thumbsup::cheesygrin:

That aside, to get back ON topic. I need some help please. I went to a printing website to purchase a gift voucher, added my design and saw that the text in my design came out weird. Just the main text (I'll post a picture below). Then I checked the PDF and it seemed the problem came from there. Then I rewrote the text on a new Type Layer, same issue. Even make a completely new Project and then added the text again, also same problem.

It just keeps showing up like this:
Sketch.png

And the rest of the design is completely fine. It is just that one text.

What do I do to fix it or better yet, what did I do to cause this? :shocked: Yelp. Haha

But does flatterning the image still hold on to the vector I need for printing? Thanks for the advice though! I just really couldn't figure out what went wrong with it. I'll check out the link too!

Back