What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photoshop signature brush

egosbar

Guru
i have a signature watermark i put on my favorite images currently i have it is saved as a psd so i open it then move it onto the image, i was trying too create a brush that done this but the writing is white so becomes transparent when i make a new brush and only the camera icon is visible, i also tried to create an action where i recorded opening the psd , moving it onto an image, i was hoping this would work but didnt , something about move brush not defined if i remember, also the brush i created turns out sort of a green color see bottom image i know there probably a simple way around it and would appreciate any help , ive attatched an image of the signature so you know where im at , its transparent i just put a grey layer behind so you can see,

Attachments

• signature.jpg
    signature.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 10
  • signature.jpg
    signature.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
ok so i played around with an action , i recorded open the signature psd , then selected all and copy then stop , pushed play on the action created which opens up the signature image with copy then i just go back too the image i have finished and just select paste and its there

would still love too make the brush though

Last edited:
could you upload the pic with transparent background please, it might be easier to find out what's happening.

Back