What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Tennis Game!

Hoogle

Guru
I think the next version should include the original psd and all chip in to make a PSG wallpaper or or an agreed theme.

Hoogle

Guru
well instead of putting an image in another image and repeating it over and over again.

Someone can do a psg wallpaper theme or whatever theme you want they upload the PSD file and the next person can switch off layers etc and add there own stuff. Your not allowed to delete layers just turn them off etc and the idea is to bounce an idea of each other and all help to make what we all agree will be a cool image.

it can be as simple or complicated as each member wants it mix and match peoples ideas to see what works

This is Evans guide to it on Youtube

Joy

i don't know allot of the things i do require merging layers to make it more manageable...

fun075.jpg

the photoshop file is kinda big so we will see if it works
View attachment 13886

Burned Ice

Power User
the link is broke (I think(for me it is)) and I don't understand the concept yet...

tennis2.png

ibclare

Queen Bee
Well, you can just add to it or you can do what you did. Usually that's done when the picture is so full it really has nowhere to go. Have you ever played a game where someone starts a story then another person picks up and makes up another part and so on. That's kind of what this is.

Do you think you could post a larger version? See the sizes we are playing with for the most part.

Burned Ice

Power User
anyone going further on that one?

ibclare

Queen Bee
well, I guess we could make it a two man game, ehr, guy-gal game! till somebody else joins in! I'm busy till later tonight (US west coast time) but maybe I'll give it a go for relaxation. I do like the idea of also posting the psd. What do you think?

Burned Ice

Power User
Well I can't edit my earlier picture and post it here, that would be silly. It's up to you, We'll do it with the PSD file when you start with it ;)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hoogle, I think this ought to be an award or something. It's way too much work for PS Tennis, lol, but it sure is beautiful. Oh well, I have chopped it up nicely. Just for you!

PSG_swimchamp.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
I was bored so killed some time I missed this thread.

Your forgetting to upload your psd so player 3 can have a go. it is better with the psd.

I was expecting my trophy on a table or something not a dog in a pool lol. Good Job

Glad to see I chose a standard adobe font was not sure if everyone had it I got master collection content kit (rip off but has extra fonts etc)

ibclare

Queen Bee
Ha, yeah I was uploading as you wrote. Had to reduce the size. The dog picture was 54 inches, brought it to 40 and still too big!

Well, I kept trying different ideas: warrior's shield, decorated officer, medallion over historical building door - like 221B Baker Street - or medieval castle. Then I thought dog collar, then white german shepherd since I've had 2. And stumbled upon this amazing photo :mrgreen:

[The author is Ildar Sagdejev on Wikimedia]

Joy

I would just like to say... WTF?!?! Guys!

the photo shop file i put up just a few post ago was 6.11 MB and now you give me something about 5 times the size to play with?!?

News flash! Even as a zip I can't get the photo shop file up so you guy can just enjoy the jpg and STOP with the ridicules canvas sizes!

fun077.jpg

Hoogle

Guru
Ok well that may have been my fault even I shrunk the psd down from 40 MBs down to 16 I think. I sometimes get carried away working on a large screen and just love doing my ps a lot bigger than needed easier to shrink than it is to enlarge.

Shall we set a new 10 MB limit if it gets larger than 10 Mbs the next person has to flatten it before they can add there edits but there edits can not be flattened by themselves people need a chance to play around with the previous persons layers.