What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop Tennis Game!

Surely the new picture should always contain at least something of the last image, or are we all gunna just post new pictures every other post.

what would you prefer to do to the old picture? i didnt see much room for anything else but if you had an idea for that one by all means lol i just thought it seemed like time for a new one.

oh alright lol and i really have no idea what to add to that im sure ill think of something in a few minutes

what would you prefer to do to the old picture? i didnt see much room for anything else but if you had an idea for that one by all means lol i just thought it seemed like time for a new one.

Go back through this entire post and see how it's done.

yeahh that was kinda resolved like a week ago. but thanks for the input anyways. kinda silly to repeat stuff other people have said just to rack up your post count. if you had been paying attention youd of noticed that one or two posts after that someone already said how it was done.

Last edited:
Malcolm Reynolds! Firefly YEAH!
heyo.jpg

I know this is old, but I just couldn't resist.

Attachments

• heyo.jpg
    heyo.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 54
no I think he missed you he has been lost also

Back