What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop VS. Fireworks

plasmagames

The way i see it that photoshop is a great program and so if fireworks, i have used fireworks since the days of Macromedia Fireworks MX and i have just started to use photoshop within the past year or so. when i got Photoshop CS3 and Fireworks CS3 I found that fireworks has a wider selection of styles for fonts and what not than photoshop has. so for me Fireworks is a bit better.

What about you? Post here what program is better Fireworks or Photoshop in your opinion.

F: 1
P: 0

I work as a web designer which I really enjoy, and I use photoshop 95% of the time for any graphics (web or otherwise) but my bosses are kinda pushing me to use Fireowrks saying photoshop is much too simple for web graphics. I disagree, I really enjoy using photoshop and I think its more powerful than fireworks. I just wanted to know what most everyone else uses and if they think photoshop or fireworks is better.

Back