What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshoped title

KinKin

Hi all, I am new here and in fact new that has anything to do with Photoshop.

I have an honor to ask for a favor, and those who would be willing to spare any of their precious time will see their efforts evaluated accordingly :redface:

Here is the vision I am holding:

Title- alyva (Capital A shall have slightly bigger font size than the rest of the letters)

The main emphasis is on letter Y - lower body going into two lops should have visual look of a tree. Lops, that were split, has to maintain it's tree structure and be easily recognised as a letter Y

ALYVA itself stands for - lilac tree, therefore I would prefer the design font color to be violet/blue :)

For further details please do not hesitate to contact me, will be pleased to make your acquaintance.

Attachments

• vaaa.jpg
    vaaa.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 21
Hi Kinkin and welcome to PSG.

PSG is fundamentally a discussion forum, while we don't mind requests for free edits, we prefer to guide and instruct users on how to accomplish techniques or effects in Photoshop on their own. There may be members here who would be willing to help you out, but this may take a while so please be patient. Please check your thread from time to time.

We have freelance pay for service area: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum/...rvice-section/.

If any member contacts you via PM offering to do this for you for a fee/price..........please contact a moderator.

Back