What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop's got gremlins

limey

Power User
Hi All, Happy Holidays to everyone 8}
I've been printing out some photos on my? Epson Stylus Photo 820 and using the Automate>Picture Package.
I chose to put 3- 4x6 photos in one package but when I printed them out I got 1-4 x 6 and 2-31/2 x 6.
I decided to try again but this time chose 2- 4 x 6 prints.
What I got was 2-4 x 7 prints.? ?The photo I am using is a 4x6 so I don't know what is going on.

I am using Photoshop CS and Mac Pro with the Intel Processor.? ?I'm wondering if that could be the problem that I am using PS on the Mac Pro.

While I am on the subject of printing, does anyone have any recommendations for a good inkjet printer.
I have used Epson for years but lately I'm getting tired of having to use up all of my ink to clean the heads everytime I want to print a picture.
You can barely leave it unused for a week without having to clean the heads again.
Thanks fellas for any suggestions. [confused]

Is there a full page mode? maybe is the printer resizing the pages?

Well it seems like it's back to normal again.
I'm sure it's not the printer because when the Automate window comes up and you choose 3 at 4x6 and then go select the picture you want to put in it. The 3 - 4x6 rectangle windows on the page will show one window filled with the photo and the other 2 windows show the photo in them but not entirely filling the rectangle. I'm choosing the same photo each time so it's got to be the automate system messing up somehow, any way it's ok now so hopefully the gremlins have got other fish to fry.
Thanks for the suggestion spectre.

Make sure that you had selected the correct paper size.

Back