What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PhotoZombie request

Why dont you use a free photoediting tool and do it yourself...?? anyways the picture is gainy and as you said, this is for fun stuff only...

peace...!!!

I don't have time to learn Photoshop.

At first I tried editing it myself with Paint.NET but the results is terrible. I can't even crop out the background nicely.

We have reservations on editing images that might be misused or abused hereby subjecting the individuals to embarrassing situations.

As I mentioned, this is a Photoshop assistance and discussion forum not an image manipulation site. However , there may be members here willing to do the image for you. But that is up to their discretion.

The guidelines dictate I close it immediately. But decided to let this pass.

Persefahaman dan kerjasama anda adalah amat dihargai , pangyao.

Last edited:
We have reservations on editing images that might be misused or abused hereby subjecting the individuals to embarrassing situations.

As I mentioned, this is a Photoshop assistance and discussion forum not an image manipulation site. However , there may be members here willing to do the image for you. But that is up to their discretion.

He doesnt have time to learn photoshop... its okay.... aleast he now has an idea that this is a DIY thingy and these are lot of Free Image editing tools that would do the job for him.... So I guess, you can Close this thread... :thumbsup:

But...but...the guy in the pic is me! And I already urm.... asked myself for the permission to use my own image!

Haha your last sentence suprised me. No racism intended, but just speak English to me.

Back