What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PHP navigation in a CSS site?

anepu

Do any of you know of any good articles and/or tutorials on implementing a PHP navigation bar on a purely CSS structured web page?

Am looking to create a horizontal navigation area using PHP and is this possible to do without using tables for the page layout. Am using pure CSS layouts now as they provide simpler maintenance as will a PHP navigation setup. Have moved away from using tables to layout web pages and hope to learn enough about PHP for navigation with all its benefits.

Interested in a site that provides good & tested methods for setting up PHP navigation.

Any recommendations from the PHP experienced members here at PSG?

Good links Gauss... so cool to have the linksmyster back :D

Ya know what... terrific move anepu... css is very cool

I know that my wife is entertaining a similar change this fall, with her site, and oh joy, I can hardly wait for the workload ahead? :rofl:

If we delve into things any earlier I will keep yas posted, and same same eh... keep us up on the goods anepu :)

That is well done tutorial at the ?projecteven? site, and is very useful. Gaussian

What I am looking to do, which I failed to explain in original post, is to make a navigation menu that will show the deeper links when you hover your mouse over menu links. The reason I want to do this is provide the user with a quick way for them to see if you have a topic they are seeking.

Someone came out with a way to do this using pure CSS and the file is free to download called something like hover.htc, which will work without the user having to have anythoing special active in their browser. Javascript is not even needed. The problem I have had so far using this approach is that the menu cannot be positioned properly.

Would like to hear from the PHP users here if this can be done using PHP. Maybe I will have better luck using that method.

Thanks for info! guys

And extrude I will post the link to my site when get it ready and look forward to seeing your progress as well.

Here is a link to a another good site concerning free CSS codes for many different uses.

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/

Php

PHP is a computer scripting language. Originally designed for producing dynamic web pages, it has evolved to include a command line interface capability and can be used in standalone graphical applications.[2]

While PHP was originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995, the main implementation of PHP is now produced by The PHP Group and serves as the de facto standard for PHP as there is no formal specification.[3] Released under the PHP License, the Free Software Foundation considers it to be free software

Keyword Tool Pennsylvania Health Insurance

Back