What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture Edit Request

Rickymex

I'm wondering if anyone would like to give a try in editing this picture into a little more goth.

Thea Davis.jpg

+ Black Hair - Tried myself to turn it gray and darken it but to no actual success. I like for the hair to be similar to the picture below if possible.
+ Paler Skin
+ Raccoon Eyes - Simple mascara. Preferable just and outline.
+ More gothic lipstick? Light Purple? Or just remove the lipstick to match the paler skin.

Here's a picture of who I'm trying to base her off from. It doesn't have to be an exact clone but just some similarity.

paige_2.png

Just to provide some info on the chick she's Paige from WWE/NXT. Don't know how many wrestling fans are here but it never hurts to provide more info. Thanks to anyone who gives this a shot even if you don't like the results enough to post it.

gof.jpg i just Google image searched for the info, but yeah wrestling's :cool2:

If you use it as an avatar, the size is ok, but for anything else it is too small.
....many many years ago I was a big fan of Hulk Hogan!:yourock:

Thea DavisChrisdesign.jpg

Last edited:

Back