What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture Resources anyone?

photoshop_uk

Hi all, still new and still trying to find my way around.

Does anyone know any good websites that I can download photos and pictures for free, or even if I have to pay I dont care. I dont even know if such websites even exist but I am sure they do.

If someone could help I would be very thankfull.

Sam

There are a bunch of "royalty free image"-websites out there. That means you only have to pay the one person/organization who pays many different photographers for their work(meaning you don't have to hunt them down, and you can use the pictures for whatever you please). It is not free and actually the bigger ones, like Corbis are not cheap. But they are worth it if you need to use them professionally in your layouts. Just go to Google - http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=royalty+free . There are many websites out there that do this. There are also absolutely free pictures on some clipart websites, and some dedicated just to free pictures, but a lot of the time, you MUST post credit to the website for the picture, as stated in their terms and conditions. And also, these pictures won't be the best in quality(you get what you pay for)....so have fun in your search!
:}

B7 Cool! Thanks scorpion, ohtay & hedsteve... will have to check these sites out and add them to my 'favourites'! :perfect:

And, welcome to the forum ohtay! :)

Back