What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Place a building in the landscape

tore

Banned
Hi!

My name is Tore Kristiansen and i`m from Kopervik on the island Karmøy, Norway

At Karmøy it is now being discussed whether a new cultural building should be built and where on the island it will be built.

I will try to do something for the building to be built in Kopervik, at the dock
What I want to do is to get somebody to manipulate a great cultural house on this photo.
Once done, I will get the image published online, and hopefully it will help us get the building to Kopervik

Can someone help me with this?

Best Regards
Tore Kristiansen

Attachments

• Kopervik-fra-vest-1065x790 (1).jpg
    Kopervik-fra-vest-1065x790 (1).jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 10

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Hi and welcome to PSG.
It would make our members task easier if you tell us what building style the cultural building will/shoud be.
Also, in a second picture, could you point out where to place it on the island.

tore

Banned
Something like this. But you can find anything that you think will be fine
Placement is at the far end of the pier, you can see two big buildings with white roof there.

Tore

Hi and welcome to PSG.
It would make our members task easier if you tell us what building style the cultural building will/shoud be.
Also, in a second picture, could you point out where to place it on the island.

Attachments

• Buen--2-.jpeg
    Buen--2-.jpeg
    348.1 KB · Views: 8
  • Kopervik-fra-vest-1065x790 (1).jpg
    Kopervik-fra-vest-1065x790 (1).jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Eggy

Retired Moderator
Be patient, someone will come by and pick it up, remember, our members are scattered all over the globe...in different timezones...