What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Place a Face

Dilano

Hello! I am in desperate need of a little photoshop help since my skills have grown quite rusty! In the first picture I have attached is a blonde lady. In the second, large group picture you SHOULD see the same blonde lady, however, only part of her face is visible because you will notice she is standing directly behind a curly haired lady. Would any of you photoshop wizards be willing to put her face from the first pic into the second picture in a way that looks natural? Also, there is a random bald head lurking in the background of the large group picture that needs to go. Thank you in advance. You are amazing.

Attachments

• Real Estate 2.jpg
    Real Estate 2.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 9
  • REAL ESTATE 3.jpg
    REAL ESTATE 3.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

SMOk3

Power User
Here's my attempt. Skin colour is not my strong point, so maybe another can correct it better.

Attachments

• REAL ESTATE 3.png
    REAL ESTATE 3.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • REAL ESTATE 4.png
    REAL ESTATE 4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 6

Dilano

Thanks! This is pretty good! But I should have been more specific. I really need her to stay in the same spot as she is originally, where her face appears in between the lady in white and the curly haired woman. Looks like you would have to take out her right arm (and recreate the guys shirt behind her) so that she appears normal. But thank you!

SMOk3

Power User
Something like this?

Attachments

• REAL ESTATE 5.png
    REAL ESTATE 5.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5

Dilano

Yes! That is really good! My only concern is that her right arm and part of her blouse are still visible behind the curly haired lady.

SMOk3

Power User
Is this any better? I'm not sure what you mean about the right arm as I cannot see where you mean.

Attachments

• REAL ESTATE 6.png
    REAL ESTATE 6.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 7

Dilano

You got the arm! That's what I meant! Good work! If anyone else has any ideas or takes on how to make this look as natural as possible I would love to see them. I will definitely use this if no one makes any edits I like better. Thanks again!

SMOk3

Power User
Hopefully someone else will be able to make it look more natural. As I was saying earlier, my skin tones need more learning.

Dilano

Wow, this is fantastic! Is there any way to remove her right arm that still remains in this (and recreate the mans shirt behind it). This is great work.

Dilano

You are the man. Also, I love the two tones you provided if you could shoot those my way again, that would be awesome.

SMOk3

Power User
@Isac Excellent job done there. Here's the other one you wanted.

Attachments

• REAL ESTATE 3-E-CC copy.png
    REAL ESTATE 3-E-CC copy.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 7