What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Plastic bags removal

MPRF12345

Hey!

I really like this photo I took.... Except for those 3 plastic bags. Can you please remove it?

Thanks

20190222_165050.jpg

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Great challenge!

The bags, the bags shadows, the bags reflections on the left, then adding back the tree reflections.

There are other distractions that are not mentioned........the broken marble edges, the left over green masking, the orange cone laying on it's side, the trash in the street, the panel on the side of the building and the whatever it is above it, the trash container across the street. I would probably remove all the people across the street against the fence and fix that fence where the webbing is as well. I can't wait to see these edits! I wish I had the time to work on this one!

MPRF12345

Great challenge!

The bags, the bags shadows, the bags reflections on the left, then adding back the tree reflections.

There are other distractions that are not mentioned........the broken marble edges, the left over green masking, the orange cone laying on it's side, the trash in the street, the panel on the side of the building and the whatever it is above it, the trash container across the street. I would probably remove all the people across the street against the fence and fix that fence where the webbing is as well. I can't wait to see these edits! I wish I had the time to work on this one!
That's deep bro HAHA