What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please change Background to solid White color

JeffK

Guru
If the lower "border" is removed, the Michigan logo will be cut off....?
- Jeff

JeffK

Guru
Here's 2 versions both png format - also did some skin clean up and tried to sharpen a bit. Fuzzy shot.
The version with transparent background can be placed on any background you'd like.
Both can be trimmed to whatever suits you.
No other changes.
- Jeff

With white background:
michigan head shot edited white bg.png

Transparent background:

michigan head shot edited transparent bg.png

JeffK

Guru
Also Mr.Jeff is it possible to process the picture has high quality as possible. Like a better resolution than it really is?
Resolution depends also on how it's going to be used. Right now is optimized for the screen at 72 ppi. Will look somewhat better as you reduce in size.
Will you be using it for a screen or printing it (ie ink on paper)?
- Jeff

Smirzaev701

Resolution depends also on how it's going to be used. Right now is optimized for the screen at 72 ppi. Will look somewhat better as you reduce in size.
Will you be using it for a screen or printing it (ie ink on paper)?
- Jeff
It will be used for my fraternity picture so probably paper.

Argos

Guru
If you want a better resolution the only solution I found is a program that recreates faces, hair mostly... using ai technology so it's not technically real but I have to be honest I only been testing it for a couple of weeks it does a really good job depending on the photo of course...

I used JeffK work for this one.

nwdn_file_temp_1610158686750.jpg

JeffK

Guru
It will be used for my fraternity picture so probably paper.
I've attached a file set up as a png with white background at a resolution depth of 300 ppi recommended for print. Also sharpened a bit more.
This can be scaled as needed without loss of quality. Your printer can use it or convert to whatever format they need, ie jpg or pdf.
Hope this works for you.
- Jeff
michigan head shot edited for print white BG.png