What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please comment

rickymartin

Power User
This is my friend`s car please comment.

Attachments

• 544465_10151970762945122_610433517_n.jpg
    544465_10151970762945122_610433517_n.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 6

besmirched

Power User
I reckon it's a nice photo of a nice car. If you were going for the random nice car pic in a car-park I think you nailed it. However if I was being picky the reflection of another car in the door looks naff as does the car parked next to your friends car and the poles in the background do not look good . Other than that it's a cool a pic and the sky looks great.

strikerPANDA

The ambience is set just right for the image, except one thing, that car behind it sort of ruins the whole concept for me.

Paul

Former Member
A before would probably give a more balanced reply mate.

TheCEL

I agree about the car in the back.. Is a bit distracting. Also im not sure, i might just be me, but the vignette seems unnatural to me. If there is more of a feathering and a bit of a increase of the radius, it could do it. Awesome car by the way.

hkhammel

Nice photo. I also agree that the car in the background is distracting as well as the poles. I would take out the poles if you want to take the time to do so.

3headcat

one important thing to think about when yup make HDR photos. minimize the glow around object as much as possible. it makes your photos look unprofessional. ist not very bad in your case, the rest of the photo is good enough to balance the quality ( well accept the reflection and unnecessary distraction like the second car) but you can do it better. plus i think that photo is skewed to the right and that also is ruin the effect.