What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please fix my wedding photoshoot pictures.

barry86

Hello Gurus, this is my 2nd request since you were so kind to help me the first time round. Below you will find 2 pics from my "professional" wedding photoshoot. I'd like to have them printed and framed, but they need some improvement. This one needs to have that nasty grainy filter removed, it also needs to be substantially brighter (we can barely recognize ourselves there and my suit was blue but looks black!).

1.jpg

Mod edit: One image per request please. See the rules!!

My apologies, I should have read the rules before posting. It's one pic per thread. I'll leave both, please pick one, ignore the other. I'll be happy with whatever you do for me.

Hi John, you're right, but it seems that by replying to my original message I can no longer edit it and remove a picture :facepalm: #dumbass

Any suggestions?

And here is my try at the first image(?). Different feel to the image. I focused on removing noise and tonal changes so you could see your faces. Cute picture. However, it may or may not be what you want since this rendition has a totally different feel.
John Wheeler

Wedding1-reduce-noise-and-adj-tone.jpg

Back