What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please fix or cover hands

Kellybug400

Hello! If someone could fix or cover her hands with more dress layers I’d really appreciate it, and if you could make the hair a little more realistic and possibly shorter like right past the shoulders I’d really appreciate it(if not,it’s perfectly fine!) My sweet girl is autistic so it’s very hard to get a nice picture of her right now and a friend did an AI photo of her to surprise me and I fell in love with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated and treasured deeply

IMG_9464.jpeg

You're welcome, glad we could help ^^
Would it be a lot of trouble to cover her other hand too? If not it’s ok! I’m already amazed at the work y’all did! You nailed the hair perfectly! It’s really humid here in Louisiana so it looks realistic. I can’t stress enough of how grateful I am

Not a problem at all, super easy fix, thanks to rich54 who did an amazing job covering her hand, hope you don't mind me stealing that part Rich ^^

IMG_9464ff.jpg

Back