What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please give me your ideas for my design

ngocquynhh

I do not advertise. I first designed the ad, I want to change the layout and colors, creating innovation for viewers prefer. The comments you please tell me about the ad. Thank you

RFID789000.jpg

Is it your original design or you used template? Tell us what it should be, what kind of ad, I mean baner, poster, leaflet or web landing page.
Look at this one, and try to understand how it's differs from yours. Also search Google for "best landing page design" "best ad design" etc. Create a folder for references and collect them. Good Luck mate!

!!!!!beforeafter01-big.jpg

From a cursory glance, my opinion. I would say everything in the green box should move down so the circle doesn't touch the border. The circles in the orange box could be placed better if spaced equally. I know they mark each paragraph, but artistically, they don't look right. I like the watermark circles and think there could be a couple more, especially in the orange box. Also, regarding the orange box, can you make the whole thing taller. I think all of it, especially DAU DOC should be spaced evenly from the top, similar to all the titles.

I do not advertise. I first designed the ad, I want to change the layout and colors, creating innovation for viewers prefer. The comments you please tell me about the ad. Thank you

Three major improvements I would recommend:

1) New color scheme. There's way too much orange/red.

2) Some sort of large full-bleed background image or texture in the header, to break up the monotony of all that solid color.

3) More exciting transition between sections as you pan down the page. Think angles and curves.

Back