What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please give your opinion about this brochure I've made

rossi22

Hello dear all,

I'm a newbie in graphic design. Now I should make a brochure for private football field.
I would like kindly to ask to give your opinion about my design.

Thank you very much in advanced

Attachments

• BROSHURA_2_ENGL_small_2.JPG
    BROSHURA_2_ENGL_small_2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 1
  • BROSHURA_2 color_.JPG
    BROSHURA_2 color_.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 1
  • BROSHURA_3.jpg
    BROSHURA_3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • BROSHURA_4 .jpg
    BROSHURA_4 .jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
i have seen most of these templates you have used before. on numerous places. i'm not sure is it an issue for your customer. fonts used are a bit boring, nice coloring match.

i have seen most of these templates you have used before. on numerous places. i'm not sure is it an issue for your customer. fonts used are a bit boring, nice coloring match.

Thank you very much for your opinion. I can honestly say that all of them are my designs. Although I've googled football brochure templates I didn't find exactly the same. with one exception - the last one. All others are my designs with pictures of footballers downloaded from internet. Maybe there isn't much to invent about football field brochures as there always should be - ball, grass, footballer.
I completely agree about the fonts - may I ask you what would you suggest?
This design is not for a customer, it is for myself, the field is our family business.

you may try extra bold fonts with white outline and the drop shadow, for instance. it has been quite popular lately.like here
text.jpg
arial and times are among most used font around, you may try impact, scriptina, gotham and so on...
sorry if my comment was wrong, i guess i have seen to much other filmstrip designs, ribbons,
silhouettes, ribbons...
btw, is this supposed to be folded in the middle, three fold brochure or just a plain flyer?
if you intend to fold it you have to consider relcating it's content in order not to be on the fold-lines.

content is the most important part of any brochure.
you have general things only here, i would like to see some photos of your particular feeld if it is that you're trying to advertise with this brochure.

Last edited:
The brochure is intended to be plain flyer, A6 in size. You are right that the most important is the content. The content will be in my native language and I translated only a part of it for example only. My intention was to make an interesting and catching face of the brochure. At the back I will place pictures of the field and some additional information. After the design is ready in Photoshop I will use Corel Draw to insert the text. I've read that with Coreldraw the text will be more readable when printed.
Thanks for the advise about fonts. I will try them and I will unload the result.But which one of all to use?
Which one on your opinion is the best?
Or this depends on everyone's personal taste and I can't please everybody...
Thanks a lot for the help:)

I've read that with Coreldraw the text will be more readable when printed.
Thanks for the advise about fonts.
you're right about printability becouse corel sends the text as vectors that is base of the post script language that is responsible for printing.

i like the second one, but it's just me.good luck.

The design for me is okay. But yes, you have to make the text sharper. What I'm most worried about is the layout. The design doesn't quite meet the usual brochure designs which are folded. How about transforming the design into something which is longer and less wide?

Back