What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please help adjust the black color hue in our logo and save in CMYK format

sp1290

Hi! Can anyone please help change the black color on the attached logo (background and detail) to color 0,0,0,100 saved as CMYK? It is not matching the same color black used on the business cards we are attempting to create online. It was recommended to adjust the color to the black hue available (0,0,0,100) on the business card and save it in CMYK format.

The only other alternative I can think of would be to make the black color on the logo fully transparent. The white horse will be placed on an all black background, so this could possibly work as well. Please let me know if I can clarify my request further. Thank you so much in advance!!

Image hosted here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/hyNeRdaMWYo7QWyr1

Back