What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Please help fix a photo of a friend with his parents. $30

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappyDays

I have a very grainy picture of a picture of a friend with his parents. His mother just passed away and it's a nice picture of the three of them, but his father is not looking directly at the camera. I was hoping if his eyes could be fixed to look towards the camera, also to hopefully just clean up the picture in general, if possible - but I would rather it stay than look too altered. Please know the picture I have is very poor quality, and I'm not familiar with photo editing at all, so I understand if there's limitations. I am not posting here out of privacy, as it's not a picture of me or my family. Don't need it until Christmas. $30 for your work. Thank you! Also this is my first post and I'm not completely sure how this works so please forgive my lack of knowledge.

bjornlieb

I have a very grainy picture of a picture of a friend with his parents. His mother just passed away and it's a nice picture of the three of them, but his father is not looking directly at the camera. I was hoping if his eyes could be fixed to look towards the camera, also to hopefully just clean up the picture in general, if possible - but I would rather it stay than look too altered. Please know the picture I have is very poor quality, and I'm not familiar with photo editing at all, so I understand if there's limitations. I am not posting here out of privacy, as it's not a picture of me or my family. Don't need it until Christmas. $30 for your work. Thank you! Also this is my first post and I'm not completely sure how this works so please forgive my lack of knowledge.
pm sent

HappyDays

Just wanted to give an update and let you know I am just waiting to review and give a fair shot to everyone who already has received the image and has committed time to working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.