What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please help with color tone and brightness

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohanim

I'm trying to merge these two of picture but the first one look more contrast than others. How we can merge 2 picture with different contrast like this bellow.
testasd.png

cab someone help me? thanks

Hi yohanim,

The issue I find, which you may already know, is that the highlights on the mans face are blown (No detail to recover, see below) as the lighting on the main picture appears to be coming from slightly behind and overhead and the superimposed face, lighting is to the right and really low.

b.jpg

I have tried a quick edit below and looks a little better, I can try and push this a bit further tomorrow when I have more time, but hopefully in the meantime someone more experienced may help :thumbsup:

10.jpg

hope this helps!

Thanks

No problem at all!

I cant remember exactly to be honest, I will have a look later for full details of how I done it when I have access to PS.

Sorry about the delay...
1. Created new layer, on this layer sampled a skin tone (From neck area) using the eyedropper tool and, using a soft edged brush, paint roughly over the face.
2. Change new layers blend mode to 'multiply' and reduced opacity to around 60%
3. After adding layer mask, Clean up area around the sunglasses and hair.
4. Add a new Black and white adjustment layer affecting only the skin tone layer and reduced this opacity to around 20%

Hope this helps

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back