What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please help

krunalpatel

I need to divide my rectangle in two equal vertical parts with some space in between and then color the stroke of first part with light blue color(hex=0070D0 ) and second part with Dark blue color(hex= #00285A )

Rounded rectangle dimensions:
w:1118
H:214
stroke:10.73
round radius:10

please please provide me the Photoshop file of this rectangle

Hi,
I will spare myself the guilty feeling on doing someone's assignment. So, I will explain how this can be achieved instead and offer to answer any questions while you follow the steps listed.

Open a blank document in PS, select the "Rounded Rectangle Tool" and drag on the document while watching the "W" and "H" reading provided by PS while the click is still in place. Make sure you start dragging whilst the cursor is at (0,0) so it is easy to reference from this starting point.
Keep dragging until the readings are "W: 1118" and "H: 214".
Go to Properties window and set the Rounding radius to 10 if it shows something else.
Set the border width to 10.73 and select the desired colour. You might want to set the Background colour to Transparent.
Name this rectangle something like "Base Rectangle".
Again, start dragging another rectangle whilst starting cursor from (0,0) and continue to drag until the readings are "W: 550" and "H: 214". Repeat the steps above as needed. Assign 0070D0 to BG colour.
Name the rectangle layer "Left Rectangle"
Again, start dragging another rectangle whilst starting cursor from about (560,0) and continue to drag until the readings are "W: 550" and "H: 214". Repeat the steps above as needed. Assign 00285A to BG colour. Additionally, assign the value 568 to X. The mathematical reasoning is: You start from 0 and have a rectangle whose width is 550. You are leaving 18 pixel gap and drawing another rectangle that is 550 pixels wide, same as the first one. So, this second rectangle should start at 550+18 = 568.
Name the rectangle layer "Right Rectangle"

I attach my result.
1515-Rectangles.png

Back