What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please join 2 pictures

K_Flemming

Hello. I want to give my sister a picture of her 2 kids for her birthday. Could somone please join 2 pictures for me? I've got 6 pics and it would be cool if you could either work with the name blanket ones, the name chain ones or the other two.

Name blanket
IMG_6353-13.jpg
IMG_7521-2.jpg

Name chain
IMG_6312-5.jpg
IMG_7578-14.jpg

Others
IMG_6364-14.jpg
IMG_7531-4.jpg

Thanks in advance!

I'm not sure what you're looking for, but here are 2 versions. Leni and Pepe in original blankets and Pepe in a blue one.
baby 1 white8.jpg
baby 1 blue 8.jpg

Hey. Thanks.
It's not what I was looking for. It I didn't really explain it properly so that's my fault. I want it to look like it's one picture. Or at least it should look like a collage (with just 2 pics though)

My try, sorry it's not the ones with the blanket you wanted it, but with the different perspective they have, I don't think I could make it work. This one was already a challenge.

The image it's resized to fit the forum I can send the original size if you are interested.

IMG_7578-14g.jpg

CHeers!

Back