What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please photoshop brother into family photo at my wedding, he passed the Thanksgiving before I got married and never got to have him in photos.

msamvaldez

My brother passed away the Thanksgiving before I got married. I would really appreciate and cherish if someone photoshopped him into a family picture of my mom, my sisters, and myself at my wedding. It is okay if you crop and have us torso up since the only nice photo I have of him was just the torso up. He could be next to my sister in the teal dress. He is the one with the camera strapped to his neck in the second photo. It doesn't have to be perfect, just good enough to where I could print it and have it framed on my wall. I would really, really appreciate it.

Attachments

• IMG_1407.jpg
    IMG_1407.jpg
    479.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 101_2379 (4).JPG
    101_2379 (4).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 15
I am really sorry for your loss.

I hope this is suitable.

Untitled-4.jpg

Warmest regards

John

Edit 2 - I just noticed the extremely inappropriate sign above your brothers head and have removed it.

Untitled-4.jpg

Regards

John

I don’t know if this is too much to ask, I’m so sorry for even asking but I forgot to mention my brother was tall and towered me and my other sisters. If anything my sister on the far left was about the same height as him. Would it be too much to ask if you placed him a little bit taller in the photo? If not it’s perfectly fine! I still love it. I really am grateful.

A quick adjustment - It is no problem, ask for any corrections you want.

Untitled-5.jpg

Cheers

John

No Problem - happy to help.

Cheers

John

Back