What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Please please pretty please

Paul

Former Member
Ok shoppers i have a mission request if you are up to it that is?
I have a friend who as just started the process in opening her own small business selling clothing along side small household items (paintings/table lamps mirrors etc).
She as been to the printers today to get some quotes for large scale printing for an over the shop sign, this is where you guys come in;)

She cannot think of an apt name for the shop, she wants something new and catchy, not the normal names like - threads/cut above you get the idea.

I have said that i would ask here and see if we have anyone willing to help a new business starter out.
She's not after a full blown file with all the bells and whistles just the ideas in graphic form pease.

P.S. remember this is in sunny oz (no roos or boomerangs either):mrgreen:

I suggest she look around her area, where the shop is. any landmarks she can scramble some letters and come up with a name? Not much to go on not knowing the area if you know what I mean

Also, is the clothing line, new items or used and does she cater to a certain age or gender group?

How about:

Wear & Wares

Finery & Fixtures

Trappings

for Home & Frame

Classy Carriage

The Curious Cabinet

Primp & Trim

Spruce it Up
Wear & Wares

360 Degrees
referring to mirrors and the idea of a full circle of stuff. And of course, the locals call it the 360, very avante garde, lol.

Ensemble

Local Color

Embellish (or Embellishments)

Body & Home

Just brainstorming. So expect lame!

Last edited:
Got a lot of time on my hands while waiting on the household chores today: laundry, baking, fun stuff.Just a few sign ideas. Fun for me to play.

360-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is my friends mail reply:

Ok, all a bit hush ATM, but I am going all Hollywood, old style, dramatic, decadent, Bette Davis, the older stars, so thinking of an Art Deco logo
was initially thinking of a glam silhouette of a black gown, with big hat and fluffy little dog ....
The name of the shop will be ( big secret ) Holly & Milly.
Colour scheme black and cream, cream walls, but a black wall at the rear, black voile curtains to the two front side windows, black velvet to the changing room.

As you can no doubt see shes excited lol.

Back