What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PLEASE READ: Most Recent Topics moved to separate page

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
From now on the Most Recent Topics can be found on a separate page, by clicking on the link called:

Most Recent Topics? ?(see screenshot).

I don't know about you guys, but I got tired of scrolling down.? ;)

I wanted to do this earlier, but it was causing me too many headaches, since it required several changes in the board's source files because it's not a standard board feature. Today I gave it another try and this time things went much easier. Notice that the list is slightly larger, so you can go back more than just one day.

Also understand this; if you see for example only three threads marked with Yesterday, doesn't mean we only had three threads in which people replied that day. This is because every thread of the previous day in which people post today will of course result in it being marked with Today. Hopefully you understand what I mean, because I have a hard time to explain in an easier way.? \:/

I plan to make a few more changes on the board, but like always I'll let you know when they're final.? ?:)

Note: I will still show the most recent topics at the bottom of board's index for a few days, to avoid that people miss this particular thread and are getting confused.

At one point I will probably change the Most Recent Topics text link to a small button, so that also new members don't overlook this important feature.

Gaussian

Retired Administrator
Gaussian said:
Note: I will still show the most recent topics at the bottom of board's index for a few days, to avoid that people miss this particular thread and are getting confused.

The recent topics list at the bottom of the board's index has now been removed. Please use the Most recent topics links in the top/right corner instead. :)