What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please remove arm

Kellybug400

If anyone can remove my mom's arm from my baby's first Christmas photo it would be greatly appreciated, thank you so much in advance!

1cc.jpg

JeffK

Guru
This was more of a challenge than I thought. I also some stray "hairs" or artifacts throughout the shot that I used the healing brush on.
Also filled in the upper left blown out corner. And her skinned knee... :cheesygrin:
Two versions - second one with a curves adjustment....

gingerbread girl edited.jpg

With slight color adjustment....

gingerbread girl edited 2.jpg

Argos

Guru
Not what the op requested but I was curious if it would be possible to fix the skirt, so I took Sam's work and put myself into a nightmare :joy:.
Not perfect, with many mistakes.. but better than what I expected (maybe I'm wrong) XD

ChristmasBaby_01f.jpg

Kellybug400

This was more of a challenge than I thought. I also some stray "hairs" or artifacts throughout the shot that I used the healing brush on.
Also filled in the upper left blown out corner. And her skinned knee... :cheesygrin:
Two versions - second one with a curves adjustment....

View attachment 133927

With slight color adjustment....

View attachment 133928
Thank you very much! That was so thoughtful of you to remove all the little grass and stuff the wind blew up, I really appreciate it!

Kellybug400

Not what the op requested but I was curious if it would be possible to fix the skirt, so I took Sam's work and put myself into a nightmare :joy:.
Not perfect, with many mistakes.. but better than what I expected (maybe I'm wrong) XD

View attachment 133943
Oh my gosh thank you so much! My brother mentioned something about the skirt but I didn’t even think to ask to tame it out because I knew it would be a nightmare. You did an amazing job, thank you!