What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Please remove the person behind me driving scooter

rahulmuvvala

Hello,

Can anyone here please assist me in removing the person behind me(who's driving the scooter) in photo.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• IMG_4707.JPG
    IMG_4707.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
The arm, particularly the bicep was tough as there was little to clone. Likewise the hair was tough - hair is always tough due to the thousands of tiny strands. The best I could do in the time I gave it...

Attachments

• IMG_4707_modded.jpg
    IMG_4707_modded.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 15
e
The arm, particularly the bicep was tough as there was little to clone. Likewise the hair was tough - hair is always tough due to the thousands of tiny strands. The best I could do in the time I gave it...
The picture is awesome, thanks for the time ☺

ZeroCool22 You have too much yellow-green in your edit. Was this on purpose? You may need to calibrate your monitor.

Also..............the rider does not have his hands on the steering/handle bars.........who's driving?

Having disappeared the driver and taken the time to remove his hands from the handle bars, I was aware that he was going "hands free", in the same way some cyclists ride without their hands on the handle bars... it would have taken extra work to put his hand on the handle bar and I don't think I could have made it look that great unless I stumbled upon a good replacement arm with Google image search...

What a hard one to do, not happy with the outcome as I couldn't find any really good examples of hands.....But had a play and calling it a day

IMG_4707.jpg

Having disappeared the driver and taken the time to remove his hands from the handle bars, I was aware that he was going "hands free", in the same way some cyclists ride without their hands on the handle bars... it would have taken extra work to put his hand on the handle bar and I don't think I could have made it look that great unless I stumbled upon a good replacement arm with Google image search...
I understand. Anyone who has ever ridden watercraft knows that you cant go "hands free". The throtle lever is spring loaded and immediately returns the engine to idle...............the nose of the craft will drop and there would no longer be an engine cooling plume (stream of water coming from the back). You would also see a diminished wake. One might say that the edited photo was taken at the exact moment the rider let go.

Back