What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

plz review my education website guyz.

It's ok, although it seems a bit cluttered somehow. You also repeat the same info twice in some cases, such as the two $80 signs about 200px apart. Think about what points you're trying to get across to the user and group them, then try to represent those groups visually, to reduce the amount of redundant or unecessary content. It's only a homepage after all :)

Replacing the image signs with text overlayed onto the background may also improve it, for searchengine reading, ease of editing and format changing, and load times on the page.

Not bad I'd incorporate the colors from the logo. Also your number backgrounds seem to be a little jagged edged. I like the style of the boxes tho. The red is a little over bearing on them. I'd see how the yellow form the logo would look on them for an offset. Idk over all it's good. Could use some tweaking and maybe some hover effects. Thanks for sharing it tho.

Thanks guyz for your advice,i will definately take them into consideration.:naughty:

sandfordhighschool ' s design is good and attractive.But i suggest you about keywords which you are using there.These are very general in nature.you should be specific about the course which you are offering.high school diploma is a very general but ACCP , BCS or whatever courses you are offering.

I don't think its bad. All I found was the banner animation was just to here and there for my eyes and at one point the writing wasn't very easy to read and jumped a bit too much. But Other than that - its decent. Its for educational purposes and not a night club, so I think its fitting.

Not looking too good but following web2.0 is the plus point i saw in your site. Other wise design is not too good..

Maybe not my place, but if it were my site, I would want criticism (even if it isn't worded very kindly) as long as I am given the reasons why. That is constructive vs. arrogant IMHO.

Two suggestions from me.
1) I immediately noticed that the body does not line up with the header. The body is over more to the left. Do you see?
2) It is perhaps something that bugs me more than most, but I like to see more padding around paragraphs so they don't sit right on the border of boxes or other writing. Also, I think there should likewise be more white space at the top. White space is very important to separate items and helps relax the eye. This also may help with the cluttered impression.
I hope we're helping. :devilish:

Back