Pm member?

Paul

Former Member
I had a PM just from a new member asking for this to be done, i replied its not fair on members who would want the challenge either in paid form or free, i post it for you all to debate?
I HAVE SEEN THIS IMAGE BEFORE?:frown:

ALSO ITS NOT THE WAY TO ACT ON THIS SITE, BACK DOOR ENTRIES ARE SO UNFAIR ON THE REST HERE.

I get that also( not that one) but others looking for free work or hoping to grab your email for spam use

Photoshop Folks, i am that "new member" and i am greatly ashamed for pm'in Paul and not posting to start off with my request. I am ALL sorts of wet when it comes to forums and the expected behavior. please have mercy on my request and my soul!!!! Paul.........i am soooo soo very sorry dude. i was totally unaware of paid and free requests and what ya'll do on this forum. And if any images that we share or upload have to be a certain way or what ever, i did not know that. When Paul says he's seen this image before, im not sure why that is a issue. please let me know if there's something wrong with the way im going about that too. AGAIN, to all you awesome image edditing peps, i truely apologize.

Paul

Former Member
No worries just wanted it out in the open i DONT like whisper forums.
Just put it out as a general request if you want to learn something i.e how to do it, or put a request into the paying section (freelance) for one of the 'pros' to do it.