What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PNG Image Losing Resolution after Online Compression

Master

Hi...

My PNG Image (contains transparent background with some image in center) size getting increased so I decided to compress online and problem is like Original images overall canvas is 1000*1000 resolution after compressing it becomes 998*997 something like this. I tired saving with Save for Web (Legacy) as well but size seems to similar not much difference ... Original 1.67 MB with legacy save 1.63 MB

I went over nearly 5 compression site all giving me same result .

Can you please suggest how to resolve this

Hi @Master
Can you include the before and after images for forum members to examine. You will get more targeted recommendations if you do.
just a suggestion
John wheeler

Hi @Master
Can you include the before and after images for forum members to examine. You will get more targeted recommendations if you do.
just a suggestion
John wheeler
Hi @thebestcpu

thanks for the suggestion will do from next time I actually found out issue .

The reason I am loosing few pixels is I left some empty space on top and left side of the image as it is transparent background to be more detail I centered my image and compression sites are removing those empty spaces which are not covered .

Back