What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

portfolio site

fetus

so far just a temp.. when you go over the links part of the header becomes clear.

-the res is 1024x768. but i had to shrink it

PSD

I like your Design. You have a nice style... . There is not a lot of elements, but even without it, it makes it look very officient.:perfect:

yes ( sleek < think is how its spelled ) . i like simple, with that picture to the right when you go over each square they light up and then fade back to normal.. just a little something to spice it up.. and when it gets put online theres a hidden picture in there (have fun finding it ) lol

Make them a lighter colour, when I looked at the page the first time I didn't even see them

alright, i dont want to make them white though, they would blend in with the content.. maybe that light blue

I have to agree i couldnt see the links at all ..i thought i was going blind, they need to be more visible. But other than that i like it :perfect:

yea i was thinking about doing that too, i tired some ideas but none really seemed to match.. maybe a light grey will work .

Back