What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

3D Poser Models for all to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poser Models for all to use {Some nudity in this thread}

he he he now Wendy and Joy will fight over him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

:D :D :D Thanx Rick! :perfect: :perfect: :perfect:
Keep those "pecs" a coming! ;\

Just an observation, Rick...why is it that this guy wears 10 x more clothes than your female models... [confused] and I think that I speak for all gurettes when I make this observation...

[excited] Oh I get it now, this is a "teaser" of more and better to come! ;)

:perfect: Thanks Rick!!!!!

I knew you were going to say that Wendy :rofl: :rofl: As I said before he is a WIP. This model started out as Stephanie from DAZ 3D and I converted her to a him [shhh] [shhh] had to go to Copenhagen for the operation. But I was willing to do that for you Gurettes. He still has to learn a few social graces, but he is coming along :rofl: :rofl:

Look carefully girls...because his shorts can fall of any moment... [confused]

Rick:
I knew you were going to say that Wendy
:rofl: You "tease" you, Rick! But I am patient and I'm in "awe" that you would go to this extent (Copenhagen isn't cheap these days) for we gurettes! :perfect: Thanks buddy! :D

Gaussian:
Look carefully girls...because his shorts can fall off any moment...
;\ I think that our Pecasaurus friend did that on purpose! For this very reason, I'm keeping a close "eye" on this thread. :D

Welllllll... ;\ here's something for the gurettes. Wendy, 'tis $14.99 from RDNA :rofl: [shhh] . Great looking I say. If inappropriate here, mods, I'll take it down.

vee

:D Gee... thanks Vee! ;) This MOD votes that the image stays! :perfect: Whaddya say girls? Don't you agree that this here is beautiful art! [excited]

to be really truthfull I like the round bald lil man that Rick has created over something like this........... ha ha ha they are cute but this hmmmmmm I can shrug my shoulders and say take it or leave it he he he must be getting old me ha ha ha
sfm

OK Sue here is one I thought was kind of cute :rofl:

:rofl: Rick!... your "muscle man" :p
And oooooh, you did a real great job, buddy, on your latest model! :perfect: :perfect:

I agree Rick, one of the best Poser images you did :perfect:

I agree. You outdid yourself this time. Great Poser stuff, rick.

I'm curious - who are the female characters you use?

I wonder if we can do some texture work on a Poser tex with Wendy or Gaussian as subject :rofl: :rofl: [shhh] .

vee

Thanks all - Vee I have been using Victoria 2 for most of my stuff, but I just got a copy on the new Vicroria 3 model yesterday - haven't had much chance to play with it yet though. I would really like to try a texture using Wendy os Vicky 3, might give it a go as for Gauss well I don't have a male character except for the default Poser 4 male and he dosn't have to much in the way of body morphs, one of these days I guess I'll have to break down and get Michelle from DAZ. B7 B7 8[

In order to put a real face on a model you need a pretty high res photograph, as the texture maps a usally aroung 2500 pixels square [confused] :shocked:

For the sake of experiment, Wendy's pix in the fodder might do. As for Gaussian, we are yet to get a high quality pixel from him yet [upset]:rofl: .

vee

Re the conversation that has just ensued between Vee & Rick.... [saywhat] [confused] [saywhat] [confused] [saywhat] [confused]

:shocked: Good thing I've got "deletion" rights! :rofl:

Don't worry Wendy - nothing would be done in bad taste [saywhat] and you would have the right to see anything and give permission before it was posted :perfect:

Vee - here is a quick and dirty of the new Victoria 3 model - I kind of think it would look good on Wendy :rofl: :rofl:

hey Rick she is lovely! well done mate :perfect:

and the ape man..........he is cute and how did you know I love blue eyes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sfm

Rick, your d**n right it would look good on me ;) ... 'cause I'm telling you, the holiday "puddings" don't! [upset]

[doh] Just send me this Victoria 3's diet regime will you! :p

hey Rick you want more beach scences? will grab the camera and run out the back if you do
sfm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back