What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Poser Problems

Tron

Guru
Hi all
I could use a little help with Poser if any of you could advise I would appreciate it.
I am having trouble finding the correct directories to load custom textures and bump maps. Poser has so many directories and seems to want to create more of the every time I try to import an outside file. Any suggestions? [confused]

I can't help you with this I have a problem toooooo
my CD4 hasn't arrived sigh I have to wait.........

hey Mr Post man look and see........
if there's a letter
a letter for me
oh Mr Post man
he he he
sfm

Betsy Schow, the DAZTech girl has written very good technote about that. You'll probably find it at www.daz3d.com , if not you can e-mail her at tech@daz3d.com.

Sue, that's the advantage of living near Germany. mine arrived by post 5 days after I ordered. But it was only the upgrade of Art, and the parcel's smaller...

Thanks Erik, scince I posted this question I found the article you rrefered to, yes it helps a lot

:( I wonder how much longer I will have to wait
sfm

Back