What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post production breakdown

George303th

Can someone please tell me how to achieve the final image..please note I want to know how the cars body paint could be changed like below.how was he able to remove all reflections in the car..don't want to know about the motion blur and background
Screenshot_2017-10-23-14-43-25.png

In my opinion the second image hasn't had the reflections etc. removed. The car has had a completely new paint job applied IE new paint over the old thus painting over any reflections etc. and then having a completely new set of lighting added.

Of course I could be wrong (it has been known :)).

Cheers

John

In my opinion the second image hasn't had the reflections etc. removed. The car has had a completely new paint job applied IE new paint over the old thus painting over any reflections etc. and then having a completely new set of lighting added.

Of course I could be wrong (it has been known :)).

Cheers

John
Thanks john
For your answer.
I don't think it could be used for every pictures. But still this method could be used
I also need to know how the painting and lighting be made real.can you link some tutorials or explain them

Back