What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Present for grandma

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many things it could use to improve, but for $20 that is all time I'm putting into it. As the old saying goes you get what you pay for

ok so I realised 20$ wont get me very far no one wants to waste time for that ammount but I can't afford more. I decided to give it a shot and I would like only some advices fine tweaks if you guys can help me... thanks Christmas2.jpg

Thank you. Email sent. I am happy to make small adjustments if you aren't completely happy. The version I sent you is an improved version of the one I uploaded on the forum (I just spent 5 minutes improving it a little more)

Attachments approved, if you need an attachment approved, just report the post and say it needs approval. one of us will get on the case.

let one of us know when you are finished so we can lock the thread up.

oh yea that is really nice I only need to be a bit more to the right so my hand sits on the bench but I think it needs a bit of christmas spirit in it which mine has too much haha :D

ninovali90, that's a nice effort. Oops, you're right, I forgot to move the hand to the bench, my bad and an easy fix. It's up to you now if you want to pay iDad or myself $20 (depending on who's version you prefer) or use the one you created.

I can change the background to a more christmasy one if you prefer. It's an easy edit.

The ball is in your court. Please do let us know on your decision.

Last edited:
yea you can close it no one will spend much time for 20$ to make it decent so I guess I'll stick to what I did sadly . thank you very much for your help tho

Spending a long time on something doesn't mean it will be good. Some of us are experienced and can do wonders in just a few minutes. I spent 20 minutes editing the photo but if I spent 40 minutes, I'd doubt I could improve it much more. I wasn't aware you wanted a Christmas theme. I thought you wanted it to look realistic.

I guess if you spent more time around the forum gohan other than just where the $$$ are you would have read several posts regarding freelance and image submissions 1 being if your image is not approved within a reasonable amount of time then report your post using the report button and state image needs approval.

Obviously this forum is not staffed 24/7 but at least if you issue a report it will be a priority when staff do come online

What was put out there is worth 20 all day long especially G's .... Typical expectations

You're a mod right Z? Close it till the op wants it open?

Okay then, thread closed.

Shoot us a PM if there are any further developments on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back