What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preset hair brush

Shakar

Im new here and have been using Photoshop for about a yr. I have downloaded a preset hair brush "wig" and am trying to figure out how to add texture to it..My current project with the Hair "wig" on its own layer but any time i try to apply Blonde,Brunette or any other texture to it, i cant seem to get it to work....my wig when created by the brush, is gray, and when I try adding texture and messing with the blendiing options it just doesnt seem to even come close to looking normal much less looking human.....any help would be greatly sppreciated

iDad

Guru
Hair is one of the toughest things to work with with Ps......... practice practice...And more practice
and you'll still find it tough Welcome Shakar

Shakar

Well Tax time im going to invest in a Tablet, the mouse thingy is so frustrating when it comes to the hair brush...I would go ass much as $300 to $400 on a good tablet if u guys have any suggestions for a really good and reliable tablet..

iDad

Guru
Wacom is what I use

intuos 4