What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

printing co. logo

ciwecom

hi,
here is my new printing company logo, the name is "long fatt offset printing co."
i want LF shortform to present my logo.
see below
pls comment!!!!!!!
thank you

As far as I'm concerned, you could've stopped with (A)!
It's a clean design, the lettering aught to be legitable at any size, I'd go with that one.
good luck with your new venture ;)

Oh, yeah....definately A. I'm with nitro on this one. :perfect:

Any of these will do fine! My personel fav is (F)

The second set makes me think that bathroom rolls are the product, and the first set yells "E" at me, which is not the intended message. I'd hike back to the drawing board. ... and please take this the rfight way!

Like the others, I liked A in the first batch, and F in the second.

I don't think that you should be too concerned with getting it to be instantly recognizable as an L & F - otherwise you could just type it out plainly. The point is to have something striking, and something people can associate with you and what you do.

The problem with the third batch is that it's not as stylish as your first two - the horizontal and vertical spacings in A of the third batch differ, which irritates the eye.

You can also try a mirror image of the F - you do not need to have it the right way around - dyslexics need to print too after all. Refer to the examples below - one shows the flipped F - giving you a nice interlinking with the L. The other is just with even spacing.

C is good in batch number 4. The white block makes one think of a sheet of paper - so that brings with it the connection there. What's more it's striking yet practical (not too many colours, easy to scale). You should vectorize it - then you'll be able to scale it with impunity.

I echo the earlier expressed opinions. The ones that work the best is A from the first set, and C in the fourth set. Simple is best for logos.

Back