What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Prints creating

Status
Not open for further replies.

goreisking

Price
Hi, can someone please make the attached images exact or very similar in a high class vector file so I can enlarge very big if needed? Please try to copy the colours as best as possible! Size also try to replicate. 60 dollars for 4 prints.

E0BB0C85-3CBC-4B1D-B764-F9D0D53C1054.jpeg

242F65C3-D24C-441C-88FA-6B81EFCF3774.jpeg

ED81B9B1-3938-4EDF-BF39-579E221AE2E7.jpeg

02350910-7618-44D6-9C94-C56366405D13.jpeg

thebestcpu

Guru
Here are two screen shots of the first image in Illustrator. The first shows the whole image and the second is a zoom of most of the elements in the image. You can zoom in to the second image to see how the elements appear. It is only cost efficient to do this in a semi automated approach. If this is what you want, I suggest we settle on each image one at a time as it is not a trivial amount of work. If this is not what you desire, I will pass on to another forum member to address you needs.
John Wheeler

ADDED NOTE: The quality possible with this approach is limted by the lower resolution of your provided image and that it was saved as a JPEG instead on PNG. IF better images were available, I bet I could get an even higher quality result.

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 8.32.00 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2021-12-07 at 8.32.59 PM.jpg

asahid

Guru
do you mean, need a design pattern in the picture? For the first picture is not too difficult I think, But for the other 2 pictures, we need more detailed pictures

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, when I read this, I think the OP is wanting the patterns to be made into a hi-res/quality vector repeating pattern. Basically recreating the patterns.

Similar to this request:

I could be wrong!

asahid

Guru
Guys, when I read this, I think the OP is wanting the patterns to be made into a hi-res/quality vector repeating pattern. Basically recreating the patterns.

Similar to this request:

I could be wrong!
yes sir, i also think like that

goreisking

Hi guys, yes you are correct, like that yeah, I want the patterns making so I can re print them. Aashid are you able to remake the other 3?

Thank You

asahid

Guru
Hi guys, yes you are correct, like that yeah, I want the patterns making so I can re print them. Aashid are you able to remake the other 3?

Thank You
for the first image I have finished it, the vector file is done, for the other 2 images, do you have another image? I can't see what the pattern looks like

goreisking

for the first image I have finished it, the vector file is done, for the other 2 images, do you have another image? I can't see what the pattern looks like
No I only have these images, they don't need to be exact just very similar...can you do something? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.