What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems

gemindian

Hi everbody,

I dont have internet connection in my office, so i have to go to internet shop to accesses internet and your site but iam not able to grasp all the info avialable in that 2 hrs or more which i spend in the shop where i have to pay for it.

So i request you to tell me how to download the forums Q&A, so i can read at my office, offline at leisure.

I had downloaded ur downloadable things from your site but once i copied it from the shop and went to office and opened it, it is saying that the acrobat cant decrypt the files i need to know what to do.

"luv for all"
gemindian

theKeeper

Guru
Hi... nice to see you back again. [excited]

Ok well first of all you might just need to get/install the newest version of the FREE Acrobat Reader, from Adobe.

Second... there's no way to "download" anything from the Forum. It doesn't work like that.

What you CAN do however is PRINT whichever threads interest you. Atop each page on the right is a "Print Version" link. Click that and a printable version of the thread is created and you can easily print that our without any hassle.

gemindian

Thanks, Mark for the reply but I have Acrabot Reader in my computer it is saying file couldn't not be decrypted

And this a little special warm a heart little dose from my side.

I Knew it was time to upgrade our computer when I finised spell checking a document. I had typed in word I was certain was spelt correctly, but the computer failed to recognize it, offering instead "entrant", "interned" or "internee" as possible substitutions. The word in my document? "Internet".

:) did i warm ur heart little bit.

My thanks to Heidi Lewis were she is or he is put up. Coz she is the contributor of this one to Reader Digest.

"luv for all"
gemindian