What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Project: Anyone want to?

cashandthensome

Hey guys,

I am new on this site. I figured everyone else in this thread "Newbies" would be new as well. I am making a cd and I need a cover. I have two ideas for the cover. One idea is simply just text on a picture. I have ZERO skills with graphic design at all so I thought id leave it to the pros.I thought this would be a good place to ask? Can anyone help me? That would be awesome. feel free to put a small tag to show that the work is yours:) we could help each other

Thank you guys,

Philip

You can e-mail me at cashandthensome AT Gmail dot com

Thanks guys

How about posting the image you want worked. I'll bet you get more replies if you do. Just click the square tree icon in the reply window and upload from your computer. Thanks.

Thank you for the advice.. OK, well The cd that I am working on is called Cash And The Furious. Cash being my last name I use it for my music alias as well. Before I go any further I DO understand that this request is lame and not fun for anyone who is a real artist/designer because it doesn't let them to run wild creativity wise. However, If possible I wanted to use this picture, BUT minus the faces and add the picture of me and also take out all of the text EXCEPT for "Fast the Furious". I would like it changed to "Cash And The Furious." if possible ..If anyone could do this that would be AWESOME!! My other idea was just giving up and seeing if someone could add text to the picture that I have of me. If anyone just wants to creatively come up with something that would be great as well but i would prefer this. HOnestly I am just looking for help. Thank you all for just reading this guys...maybe i should change my Music Alias to THE NEEDY RAPPER HAHAHAHA!!
View attachment 35797View attachment 35798

Last edited:

Back