What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch Proposal blurry

Skillen94

Can someone please make my proposal pics less blurry? I’m not sure it’s possible but I wish you could see us better! Thank you!

DA2341C2-9642-43AD-B123-7CAE2988D0FC.jpeg

138DFBCB-6D7C-44AB-A736-3BCFD7E18663.jpeg

I'm sorry to say this but in my opinion, there is no good solution for that...

As Argos said, this is a very difficult recovery. But considering my daughter just got engaged a few weeks ago, my heart kicked into gear at your request and thought to take a try. These pics are so important.
With a blurry shot, you can't recover the details - they're simply not there.. But I lightened the shot up and tried a few sharpening tricks. Best I can do at the moment. I don't claim pro status.
If this works for you, I'll take a try at the other one. Congratulations to you both - wish you both wonderful filled lives!
- Jeff
engagement 1.jpg
With a blurry

Here's the second one - did the best that I could with it but at least hoped to catch the expressions and the setting.
So happy for you both!
- Jeff
engagement 2 edited.jpg

Back