What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS bug?

dazco

I always wanted to ask this but i always forgrt to. Maybe someone else has noticed this and has a fix.
On a regular basis PS will decide on it's own to change the painting cursor from brush size to precise. When i go to prefernces to change it back, i't still showing that brush size is selected. in order to get a brush size cursor back i have to change it to presise, then close and open it back up and change it to brush size.

Anyone know of a fix for this? Thanks....

it is llikely your hitting your 'CAPS' key on the keyboard by accident which is a keystroke for changing the cursor... thats my guess

I do believe you are right sir ! I just tried it and saw that it changes it and yet does not change the setting in preferences. The only thing is, by sheer coincidence a few days ago i removed my caps button because i'm sick of typing and then looking up to see i left my caps on. (i just use shift to get caps now) And i could have sworn it has happened since then. I'm sure it's just bad memory tho and that your evaluation is correct. Thanks much !!!I was really getting tierd of that.

Back