What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PS Request about header effect.

I will try to explain, because I see that they stopped their hosting from which getting an example.
I want on the blue line, passing any effect, like moving (white effect), something like that.
Thank you!

Last edited:
It looks like there might be an inner glow, center option, and an outerglow, limit spread for softness. Possible that a motion blur is added and maybe even a small stroke. You need to be using a fairly high res to get that small a stroke as 1 pixel is your lower limit and on small images, it won't work. It's possible, but I don't think likely, that the light glow area could be duplicate layer, change color and mask or erase some of the image., then add an outer and inner glow to it as well. That might be a work around.

The light stroke itself is probably defined with a pen tool.

Let's see if anyone else has some ideas. This is not my genre of imagery.

Hi Georgi, the effect from the banner is fairly simple. I don't think that's what your wanting though and since your link is no longer active and it's hard to follow your explanation, it will be hard to offer any help.

Back